JF C-240 Evolution Double row forage harvester
Innovative folding arm system which makes transportation easier and allows harvesting in offset position or in line on the front or back of tractor. This is especially useful for opening fields or edges without waste of forage
Interchangebale new system choose from 70 – 95 cm row spacing on one machine
JF C240 Evolution
- Front fairings included (except for the version of 736mm), resulting in less forage waste and higher harvesting speed.
- New longer chute design with double deflector for better discharge precision on trailers and trucks.
- Hydraulic control with precise and comfortable control system by joystick.
- Featuring 2 rotors with 24 blades with “C” technology for a faster chopping process, more uniform particles and grain cracking without the need for additional devices.
- Increases by up to 20% of the harvesting speed.
- Lower power consumption.
- More resistant.
- Safe to use the machine: projected according to European norms (CE)
New rotor with 12 “C” shaped blades
Stable and resistant.
Protects the rotor against wearing.
It breaks the maize grain skin.
Carriage bolt that simplifies maintenance.
New gathering platform with higher intake capacity
Longer durability of gears.
Less stress for the tractor.
Distance between rows
736 mm (700-770) or
800 mm (750-850) or
900 mm (850-950) or
950 mm (900-1000)
|Capacity||Up to 60 ton/h
|Cut sizes||24 (2 – 36 mm)
|Number of rotors||2|
|Number of rows||2|
|Number of rotor blades||12 each (24 total)|
|Distance between rows||720 mm to 950 mm|
|Power source||Tractor PTO|
|Number of gathering drums||8|
|Recommended PTO power||60 – 90kW|
|Required PTO revolution||540|
|Transmission system||Cardan & gearbox|
Reinhardt Van Zyl
Tel: 081 649 3003
Petrus Hangula Part Sales
Tel: 081 767 0283
Tel: 081 276 6384
Tel: 081 395 0790
Tel: 081 892 4119